I'm Lost! Do you have to go in for a verbal?

I’ve been trying to pick up two shifts from someone but at first they refused it because They didn’t think I know how to close guest services, so my Sunday shift I was switching got taken by the girl I’m picking shifts from and so now she’s stuck with a double and I don’t work those two days for sure yet, it’s not on paper it’s not on Kronos yet, do I show up for my Sunday night shift? Do I go in for Monday and Tuesday the shifts that my manager said over the phone I can do ( she was allowing me to close guest services but nothing has been approved ) I’m kinda at a loss, my management hasn’t tried to fix the issue at all right now and I’ve been calling, they say I’ll approve it and two days later they still aren’t approved on Kronos.

Schedule changes don't always appear on Kronos. All of my shifts for the next two weeks have been changed since they were posted on the wall. Kronos shows me as having no upcoming hours. Target.com/myschedule has my edited schedule though. Look there.

Don't know about Target anymore, but at the grocery store that work at there is an open checkbook for payroll. This includes overtime (1 1/2 x for working over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week).

That's what we have been told at my store. Get the stuff on the shelves!

Anyone can have up to 10 hours if it’s approved. Any OT beyond that will be on a case by case basis.

Back