Archived Does Target accept Apple Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarZHAYnotTarGET

Former Salesfloor TM
I actually had a guest ask me this the other night, while I was backing up. She came up to my register and asked "Do you guys take Apple Pay?"

I had no idea what to say to her, since I've never seen anyone use it or had training for it. I know what it is, but I have no idea whether or not we currently accept it as a valid form of payment.

Nope. Until currentc fails miserably we won't take any NFC payments. They can use apple pay in the target app though.

Apple Pay is definitely more useful than CurrentC. It'll take some time for the realization to set in. Purchases through the Target app will trigger this realization, I think.

Is it true that we're gonna be pushing currentc in a similar fashion to red cards?

Is it true that we're gonna be pushing currentc in a similar fashion to red cards?
Well, since the RC works WITH CurrentC.... yup, I imagine there will be the same/bigger push.

And it will flow over to other stores: Walmart, CVS, Publix, Dunkin Donut and more....

Honestly, I think it is confusing that Target takes it online, but not in the store.

I'd hope not. If there are not goals then none of the supervisors will care. If conversion was not tracked cashiers wouldn't ask for redcards except on prompts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back