Dumbest end cap ever?

Got started with setting new OTC end caps and one of them is so completely ridiculous. It's all Up and Up allergy meds, which should be fine - several different types, different size boxes, for adults and children.
So why oh why, are the top three shelves the same two medications in the same size boxes? It looks so goofy. And if those shelves get to be even sort of fully stocked, I'll have so much of those products. They do sell, that's not the issue. It just looks so silly.
If I have time later (I know, what a dream, right?), I might add in some other stuff.
So what's your nomination for the dumbest end cap ever?

Got started with setting new OTC end caps and one of them is so completely ridiculous. It's all Up and Up allergy meds, which should be fine - several different types, different size boxes, for adults and children.
So why oh why, are the top three shelves the same two medications in the same size boxes? It looks so goofy. And if those shelves get to be even sort of fully stocked, I'll have so much of those products. They do sell, that's not the issue. It just looks so silly.
If I have time later (I know, what a dream, right?), I might add in some other stuff.
So what's your nomination for the dumbest end cap ever?

MJ holding T-wall endcap. It's gets terribly zoned, vendor sets it all ugly. So we took it down and told them kick rocks.

MJ holding T-wall endcap. It's gets terribly zoned, vendor sets it all ugly. So we took it down and told them kick rocks.
Is this the one with cheap (or cheap-looking, anyway) toys in metal basket fixtures? No idea how much of that stuff sells, but if we're talking about the same thing, ours usually looks a mess too.

It's not well-stocked because it's so popular. Hoping the product line becomes part of the women's deodorant POG when it resets.

It's not a matter of being well-stocked. It is at my store; it's just what fits on the shipper realistically only takes up about a shelf's worth of space. An entire endcap for that little amount of product was overkill.

I really like the POG for the tables in the current Rear Seasonal set that doesn't have any product on it.

The Lume end cap doesn't bother me at all - yes, it's not a lot of product there, but it's eye-catching with lots of color and a fun design. The allergy end cap I groused about just looks so lame to me - like whoever designed it didn't even try.
And with today's ad signage, there were a few to put up with the allergy meds, saying that guests are limited to 4. So when I get the second allergy end cap done, I'll have two with those signs for the duration. Yay!

Back