Corporate Fix the damn timeclock

Before remodeling we had this one timeclock machine. it was old, fat, loud, and barely working but I loved her. i could clock in legit within a second.

After remodeling, we now have a touchscreen timeclock. Now I wouldn't mind this time clock if it wasn't fucking ASS

It barley works. freezes all the time. and on top of that, the touch screen RARELY registers taps correctly. Why would we make this change? What was wrong with the old one? Like, its not like this one even has 1 feature the old one didn't. The 1 thing I think would be a GREAT idea is to have a "Notify a leader" button to notify leaders that you need to get clocked in manually.

Before remodeling we had this one timeclock machine. it was old, fat, loud, and barely working but I loved her. i could clock in legit within a second.

After remodeling, we now have a touchscreen timeclock. Now I wouldn't mind this time clock if it wasn't fucking ASS

It barley works. freezes all the time. and on top of that, the touch screen RARELY registers taps correctly. Why would we make this change? What was wrong with the old one? Like, its not like this one even has 1 feature the old one didn't. The 1 thing I think would be a GREAT idea is to have a "Notify a leader" button to notify leaders that you need to get clocked in manually.
We have one of the "notify leader" buttons at our store. Unless a leader is at TSC, they call over the walkie to just do a punch correction.

You can just scan your discount card and that will take away having to tap the screen more than once

Except our clock has issues with the discount card sometimes and makes you do a punch correction it didn't scan correctly.

We have one of the "notify leader" buttons at our store. Unless a leader is at TSC, they call over the walkie to just do a punch correction.
i meant on the screen. Would be a good use for it.
You can just scan your discount card and that will take away having to tap the screen more than once
yeahhh but I loved the old system so much more lol.
Get an extra discount card. Cut the barcode off and tape it to the back of your name tag.
good idea!
Photocopy at the lexmark too.
was planning on this LMFAOO.

i meant on the screen. Would be a good use for it.
Or let them do it over a Zebra so they can do it remotely.

Walmart let’s employees clock in and out via Me@Walmart which is basically MyDay, Pickup, the Time Clock, MyTime, and Walkie (probably eats battery life) all in one app that they can download to their personal/work phone

I AM SO GLAD OTHER PEOPLE GET IT. The timeclocks at my store are garbage and freeze up almost daily. I also hate how I have to basically smash my finger on the screen just the screen to still not register me tapping it half of the time

I AM SO GLAD OTHER PEOPLE GET IT. The timeclocks at my store are garbage and freeze up almost daily. I also hate how I have to basically smash my finger on the screen just the screen to still not register me tapping it half of the time
One has a working barcode scanner and the other isn’t working. They had two in one location (temporary) and when the one moved the barcode scanner didn’t work

The time clock at my store seems to work well, both scanning bar codes and and finger touches. I've noticed that a lighter touch seems to work better than smashing. At least the one TM who consistently smashes in her numbers is the only one I've heard complain about it.

Back