• Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 809
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CartinalCopia

So I work on Flow's SL team.
We're treated like garbage. We're the last to get help, we're generally shafted.
Our store SL TL says, "Do this."
Our Flow TL says, "Do that."
Our ETL says, "Please don't get me fired."
And our STL? "Why is this not how our visitor wanted it?"
Just to liven things up even more, I had to work the pulls today. I was the only member of flow there.
I dont know whether our geniuses scheduling did that, or someone called off. I also have health setbacks that make some of hl difficult, and I'm on day three of seven of working straight- also made hard by the health issues.
As you can imagine, it was a long, stressful day. You know, it's only Memorial Day weekend and I'm over here by myself doing paper. At the very end, I got a huge SL pull. In a panic, I work it out as quickly as possible. Also in a panic, when I saw how close I was to compliance, I threw my back stock and everything else into some repacks and pushed it back. Totally forgot to separate, and I sure as hell didn't remember to say anything.
As I'm leaving the store, I see a back room tm and a SL tm going through one of the repacks. I'm anticipating the @ss kicking of a lifetime tomorrow- our new TL is a screamer.

Ugh. In short, I hate my coworkers. It was an accident, but because I am flow and sadly because I am flow AND SL I am gonna get it from all sides.

There is a Walmart opening soon, though...

And tomorrow, we will undoubtedly get another monster, incompletable amount of SL, and have guests buzzing around because 'OMG WHERE'S REDWHITEANDBLUE/I FORGOT A NATIONAL HOLIDAY COMES THIS TIME EVERY YEAR AND I NEED A COMPLETE BBQ W/GRILL AND MEAT" and also get screamed at to finish early because payroll/time and a half.

Just do your best, try your hardest but don't let it get to you.
The fact is this is just a job and you can only do so much.
At the end of the day, walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back