God help me

Friends, if I hear this sound one more time I am going to EXPLODE. What on earth is this sound that I continue to hear while hanging around tsc/the breakroom? The best way I can describe it is how our lockers would sound if they were being opened in a freaking cartoon??? I have managed to figure out what all the rest of target’s cute little sounds mean, but I have absolutely no idea what this sound is and more importantly, WHERE IS IT COMING FROM?😂😭 Again, it is most audible around tsc in my store and it sounds like an opening hatch or locker

Wait please tell me you all have heard this sound at least?? I swear I’m not insane

Must be the new ipads time clocks the camera must be working now.
Big brother is watching you.

What ever beeps you hear is something your store installed into the back room, it is not in other stores. My backroom I am constantly hearing pipe squeeks, it's like wtf.

Are you talking about the vent tube on the backroom ceiling that inflates when the air kicks on?

OMG that nearly made me pee my pants the first time I experienced that. I was alone in the backroom. I totally freaked.

On thinking about it, I probably would be one of the first people to die in a horror movie because I always find that stuff fascinating and do my best to go figure out why it happens.
The first time I heard it, I was like "Cool, how does that work?' and spent ten minutes working it out.
By that time Jason Voorhees would have taken my head off with his machete.

On thinking about it, I probably would be one of the first people to die in a horror movie because I always find that stuff fascinating and do my best to go figure out why it happens.
The first time I heard it, I was like "Cool, how does that work?' and spent ten minutes working it out.
By that time Jason Voorhees would have taken my head off with his machete.

Funny thing is that nothing scares me. My Setl will try. But that tube did it. The freezer alarm low key scared me. I was putting someone's groceries in my cart and I didn't know the freezer door didn't shut well and that it had an alarm. I'm glad I wasn't IN the freezer.

I'm be like, "Cool machete, Jason! Where did you get it?" Then I'd process that he is not my friend and decide to attempt running while the machete is in the "off with your head" position.

Back when the fitting rooms were open and we kind of had to actually pay some attention to them, there would be noises coming from there like someone was trying on clothes when no one was there. I even had a cleaning crew member tell me about it one day. They were convinced we had a ghost, lol. There were several times I thought there was someone in there and I'm hanging out doing busy work waiting for them to leave so I can go on break or put reshop away, and after a period of time I'd go look and nope, no one.

The wall runs along a side parking lot, so we figured it must be people outside coming and going that caused the noises.

The next time I am in tsc or the breakroom, I will set my phone's camera to record for a while and try to capture the sound. I swear I am not insane:oops:

Back