Archived Green pricing score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me how to achieve a green pricing score.. I have been digging into my reports and each week it's so different I hit 92% and have no ideal how..

I don't work price change haha, not sure where the misconception came from. I know sorta how to do the job just from being nosy on the iPods, but idk anything in depth. Sorry about that.

Yes we are 100% on pcv and price change timeliness but our accuracy score is not hitting 93%

PCV and timeliness are counted as separate scores now. The accuracy score is the pricing score. Unless instocks is spot on all year round, it's very difficult to be green.

I encourage my pricing team to really dig and look for items before they activate. If they have anything with large counts, they call me and I'll help them look. Like say, last week we had some of those cheap gloves in jewelry. 27 OH and we found them unlocated in a Waco in the back. TBH it's pretty rare that we actually find anything. If the counts aren't accurate it's gonna hurt your accuracy no matter what you do. Especially in areas that simply don't get researched, like hanging softlines (always check the rafters too, have found missing items before). Then factor loss/left into that... I basically just try to stay green.

Yes that's our problem we are not on process with research and its gets difficult for us to search while trying to manage payroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back