Archived GroupMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The STLs in my district have one. At my store we only text each other.

It's risky to be hourly and be texting each other. Some anal executives can use it against you and get you termed for "working off the clock".

My ETL and on occasions my STL will shoot me texts even though they say not to do it if you're hourly. They do it and turn a blind eye when it's convenient for them.

My ETL and on occasions my STL will shoot me texts even though they say not to do it if you're hourly. They do it and turn a blind eye when it's convenient for them.
Our etls are always texting each other. Some of the srtls too. Flow tl texts his crew all the time about shifts.

Our etls are always texting each other. Some of the srtls too. Flow tl texts his crew all the time about shifts.
You're allowed to talk about the schedule off the clock but not work related activities like delegating tasks or basically anything work related. Only the schedule is the exception.

You're allowed to talk about the schedule off the clock but not work related activities like delegating tasks or basically anything work related. Only the schedule is the exception.
Four texts a day is a bit much. Coming in a couple hours early isn't worth the hassle. Lol.

My stl set up a groupme for all ETLs and SrTL's.

She started hashtagging at midnight when I was taking 4am trucks. I asked her to stop, she said no. I started filling out 15m punch corrections for each groupme message.

She told me I couldn't do that, I went to HR, they said I could.

She stopped.

The ETL's and STL are in a group me with the district Etl's and STL's and our DTL but us Sr's aren't allowed in it. Thank God. If I'm at work and my STL needs something she will text me.

All the etls and stls in the district use GroupMe. Every time a store gets a redcard, they have to groupme that shit. Some of the etls created their own private groupme so they can post funny pictures, etc. They've showed me some of the stuff on theyve posted on there...gold. But the regular groupme can go to hell. I dont want to hear about how many redcards the neighboring store has and how we need to beat them.

The store I interned at used GroupMe (STL&ETL's) We talked about work and just about everything else. It was actually pretty hilarious! I hope the store that I am going to uses it!

Our store does, and they're super obnoxious about it. Like, don't tell me you need to spend 15 minutes at the lanes taking a picture for groupme when i have guests waiting in line and ready to be helped.

I figured it were a company-wide norm. ETLs/STLs use it across the store and district all the time. It's more common than Email.

Texting occurs a bit too. Some ETLs will text TMs when the Team Member is working if they need to follow up on something, but (hopefully) they all know better than to use texting about work to the Team Member off the clock.

I haven't heard of this happening at my store, but I'm pretty sure all the ETLs have iPhones, which makes group texting really easy.

I text my ETL pretty often, she's more like my friend than my boss tbh lol

Everyone in AP has a group text that we tell each other any important things that happen. Of course, there's only four of us at the moment.

How many of you TLs/Srs/ETLs use group me for your store or district?

I would love to have a group me for all of us in realtime.
Imagine the pictures we would see :)
I love group me my store use to have it on district but some hourly team members started complaining now we have just put store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back