Archived Guy on a bicycle with a trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today a guest who seemed like he may have been homeless brought his bike with trailer into the store and placed it where the carts go. GSTL called my boss ETL-AP who was in a meeting and said it was ok. This guest buys a bunch of stuff and leaves. Not 10 minutes after he leaves he comes back in and says he cant get anywhere because his trailer tires are flat. My boss had left and Im just a lowly TPS. My Lod was handling it trying to figure out how to get his tires inflated.

Well after what seemed like 2 hours we had no idea what to do. Well luck would have it another guest returned 4 kids bikes she purchased online and were all with bent frames. I suggested since the bikes were litterally going to be thrown into the compactor that we use the tube and trade to replace his tires since they were the same size. A quick trip to the backroom to remove tires from a bike and back to the front end where this was all happening, I replaced the inner tube and tread and he was on his way. Felt like we did a good deed even though we may have broken a few rules.

That's awesome. He would have been SOL in my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back