Archived Hardlines shift an hour before opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hardlines shift started at 7am tomorrow, when our store opens at 8. Can anyone tell me at all what you do at your store when hardlines are scheduled that early? What do you do when your shift is scheduled before pulls start?
I'm usually a closer so I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect :)

When my store schedules hardlines to start an hour early, it's usually to do morning zone or there's a crap ton of g0backs (+20 carts).

Or someone in HR or whoever does the schedule (or mytime) goofed. Mytime once only scheduled 4 hardlines closers in my (high volume) store on a wednesday in mid-december. Many edits were made that day.

Last edited:
When my store schedules hardlines to start an hour early, it's usually to do morning zone or there's a crap ton of g0backs (+20 carts).

Or someone in HR or whoever does the schedule (or mytime) goofed. Mytime once only scheduled 4 hardlines closers in my (high volume) store on a wednesday in mid-december. Many edits were made that day.
Wish they would have scheduled early morning hardlines more in december. I remember having to hide 50+ cars of go-backs from the backroom into various aisles every morning to clear the line so the truck could be unloaded.

Store was totally behind on go-backs real waste of my time fetching go-backs that were left near guests services every morning so i could combine them with the backroom go-backs and hide all of them in a close by location so they could be brought back into receiving before the store opened.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd expect you'd zone or push something or be told to help another part of the store do something, but yeah just as your LOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back