Archived HELP - I don't know how to do TPC's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just started working in consumables. A few days ago a leadership team member asked me to do some TPC's, which I thought I knew how to do, so I said I knew how to do them and we both went on our way. An hour or so later my mid offered to do them for me so I could continue working on another task so I agreed to let him do it.

Now tomorrow I will be opening market again and I have no idea what to do. Could someone please explain this to me?

Oh year, forgot to mention you have to use the DOS application, it has a picture of a dog on it

Ok that actually helps quite a bit! They told me that "it basically walks you through it in the app, so it should be pretty easy," which is why I originally thought that I could at least stumble my way through it. Hopefully I can figure the rest out tomorrow. Thanks a ton.

I've been there. It does essentially walk you through it once you get to the right spot. You'll get the hang of it after you've done it a time or two.

It will walk you through it, but you might want to ask your LOD/CTL what the best practice concerning TPC'ing is. You shouldn't be TPC'ing shit without knowing exactly what the policy is regarding price cutting certain departments.

It will walk you through it, but you might want to ask your LOD/CTL what the best practice concerning TPC'ing is. You shouldn't be TPC'ing shit without knowing exactly what the policy is regarding price cutting certain departments.
I know I have flyers on each cooler door with best practice for tpc/stickers.

Bottom line is never more than half off unless your store is ok with lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back