Archived How to print the price accuracy forecast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuminosityRed

Price Accuracy TM
So the main pricing team at my store consists of myself and a much older TM (she's been with spot for almost 20 years). She does not like working much with computers beyond printing labels, so while she was training me she never showed me how to print the pricing forecast for the week. I've seen the printed report before and I know what it looks like, but I have no idea how to print it myself. There are 2 Sr.TLs and an ETL that also price and could likely teach me, but they are always busy and never able to sit down with me.

Also any tips on how to read/understand it would be helpful.

If you're looking for the forecasts for the week, go to workbench and search for price change clearance workload forecast. There's a quick link for it too. Once you click on it, choose your store number/date and it will show you the forecasts for all departments for the week.

So the main pricing team at my store consists of myself and a much older TM (she's been with spot for almost 20 years). She does not like working much with computers beyond printing labels, so while she was training me she never showed me how to print the pricing forecast for the week. I've seen the printed report before and I know what it looks like, but I have no idea how to print it myself. There are 2 Sr.TLs and an ETL that also price and could likely teach me, but they are always busy and never able to sit down with me.

Also any tips on how to read/understand it would be helpful.

The workload tool can be found on workbench. Either click the star and search through the links for "price change workload forecast" or search it in the bar up top. Enter your store number and the week you want to look up. There are 4 columns (first, further, final, and salvage) for each day of the week. Those are also broken down into department numbers and divisions. There is also a total ticket forecast on the right hand side per day and at the very bottom it gives you a total ticket count for all week. You SHOULD be scheduled hours to reflect 100-120 tickets per hour. So if you have 800 tickets you should be scheduled 6.75(ish)-8 hours to do that workload.

Something Important to remember is this forecast does not take into consideration the amount of seasonal salvage during the season changes or labels that need to be put up. So while you may have 800 tickets, if you have to box up two pallets of seasonal salvage you're going to need more than 8 hours.

If you need more help let me know.

How do you go about seeing g how many hours are needed or if you are over or short for the day? For us we go into store applications, look at today's workload, add it up and divide by 120. Now the etl says that's not the right way to use it because store applications isn't taking in out of the system. We are now to calculate the hours by looking on the my device and dividing that number by 120. I thought the my device number was how many dpcis there were, not eaches like store apps. Anyone have insight into that? Is it company wide?

How do you go about seeing g how many hours are needed or if you are over or short for the day? For us we go into store applications, look at today's workload, add it up and divide by 120. Now the etl says that's not the right way to use it because store applications isn't taking in out of the system. We are now to calculate the hours by looking on the my device and dividing that number by 120. I thought the my device number was how many dpcis there were, not eaches like store apps. Anyone have insight into that? Is it company wide?
each week on Monday the workload updates on the forecast tool on workbench. You should be using that and dividing by 100 or 120 (sounds like 120 at your store). Store applications can be used but only shows the day of and the day after. The my device only shows the amount of dpcis not the amount of clearance so that is wrong.

Thank you, exactly what I thought!

So has anyone seen any communication that store apps isn't correct?

I know this is an older thread but seeing how everything has moved to Greenfield now does anyone know the steps to look up the price change forecast for the week now?

I would like to know what’s the best way as well. I feel Greenfield is so confusing and just not user friendly. I like how before you could view the whole week on one page. I have figured out how to narrow down to the week and view each day but is there something different I’m not doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back