Archived I got a coaching for a ncns (supposedly)40 days after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had got a coaching thanking me for having a no call no show. Fine yes that one I legitimately did no call no show. anyway I got called into the office today and was told that I have a no call no show from the second week of June. I know I wouldn't no call no show after having a coaching. they were asking me well if you called out who did you talk to? Seriously? now the paperwork has a date for like 2 weeks back but they said that was because my leader went on vacation. I did not sign the paperwork because I did not no call no show and also because the date on the paperwork is from like 2 weeks ago!

hi guys, so im new to target, ive been there for about a month. I wanted to know if it was possible to not request the day off but request the time that I work that day. Im attending a concert at night so can I just ask for the morning shift or is there a longer process I have to go through??

On a time off request you can request part of a day.

Wait I'm confused. You said that you DID have a NCNS. Are you saying that they tried to write you up for a second one that you DIDN'T do? If you didn't NCNS, then just tell them who you spoke to. What's the problem here?

Yes, a second one I did not do. I don't remember who I spoke to, that was 6 weeks ago almost plus I have called out one more time since then.

Yes, a second one I did not do. I don't remember who I spoke to, that was 6 weeks ago almost plus I have called out one more time since then.

Ah, then yeah, don't sign it. You should try to remember though. I mean there's only so many people you could have talked to...process of elimination should help you remember.

Well, it was one of two male managers... I didn't set the alarm for 8 a.m. that morning because I knew the night before that I wouldn't be able to make it. I called and spoke to the manager tell him I wouldn't be able to make it they heard the sickness in my voice and said okay and then I fell back to sleep.

Well, it was one of two male managers... I didn't set the alarm for 8 a.m. that morning because I knew the night before that I wouldn't be able to make it. I called and spoke to the manager tell him I wouldn't be able to make it they heard the sickness in my voice and said okay and then I fell back to sleep.

Did you call in after you were supposed to be there? You're supposed to call a minimum of 2 hours before you shift was supposed to start so they have time to cover your shift.

I wasn't supposed to be there until evening. I called first thing in the morning. They can't ever find anybody to cover a cart attendant shift...

If you are under 90 days, having a few call outs is a very bad thing. Spot has a low tolerance of tm's not showing up for work, these days. Based on the info provided, you have some attendance issues.

I had got a coaching thanking me for having a no call no show. Fine yes that one I legitimately did no call no show. anyway I got called into the office today and was told that I have a no call no show from the second week of June. I know I wouldn't no call no show after having a coaching. they were asking me well if you called out who did you talk to? Seriously? now the paperwork has a date for like 2 weeks back but they said that was because my leader went on vacation. I did not sign the paperwork because I did not no call no show and also because the date on the paperwork is from like 2 weeks ago!

There are times where the computer schedule is updated yet the posted schedule is not updated. If that is the case, request documentation of all your punches and revised schedules from that week.

On a time off request you can request part of a day.
The system still shows them the entire day as unavailable though....my TL showed me a day where I only requested part of the day off. It had me as unavailable the entire day and she wasn't able to schedule me at all that day.

I don't call out often ( maybe once a year and that's usually due to weather ie icy roads etc). However, when I do...Ialways call from my cell phone. So, that the date and time I called is saved in my phone . My store is a ULV, so the number of leaders is limited that you would speak too....but I always know who I spoke to. To the OP, if nothing else write a memo in your phones calendar, called out today spoke to etl suzy q. That coupled with having the phone call in your phone...should be proof enough. However, like @Hardlinesmaster says...its sounds like you may have some attendance issues. That is an issue..that will get you on the shit list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back