Archived I had this "customer".. erm.... GUEST ask me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signduck

....oh hey look a bunn...duck!!
I was happily working my way around the store the other day, doing my "CAN I HELP YOU FIND SOMETHING " with a cheery little smile upon my face to those I happened upon when suddenly..... This lady stopped me mid helping another guest. "Excuse me?" (Really lady? Can you not see I'm actually talking to someone & helping them?!?!) "Yes?" With a smile upon my face. Can you tell me when you will be getting more CVS products in? And do you know when the grand opening will be when they take over? Do you think the quality will be the same as targets was?
I must have caught a fly or two. Cuz it took a bit for me to catch my wits. The guy I was helping promptly thanked me for my help and I swear I heard him chuckle as he walked away.
"No mam. Just the pharmacy is changing" " o_O REALLY??? & I can't post the rest of the conversation, it'll get the thread shut down. But wow. It left me BEWILDERED.

Please check with the pharmacy & they can help you get what need.
Noooooo!!!! We don't want her! LMAO!!!

Seriously, though, you wouldn't believe the number of people who think we are COMPLETELY becoming CVS! I had someone tell me the other day, "you will probably be the biggest CVS in the company, size wise..." because she thought the ENTIRE store (and we are a ST) was switching over!

Noooooo!!!! We don't want her! LMAO!!!

Seriously, though, you wouldn't believe the number of people who think we are COMPLETELY becoming CVS! I had someone tell me the other day, "you will probably be the biggest CVS in the company, size wise..." because she thought the ENTIRE store (and we are a ST) was switching over!
She thought people were in the store because the boycott was over due to the fact cvs was taking over.... I think she owns the large cardboard box out back and runs a cord from one of the local stores to watch her phone that clearly has misinformation..... It was a long conversation and I was rescued by a TL for meal compliance :p. If I see her again I'm hiding in the back room. For a good long time. I'll help make bails or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back