Archived I Love Working @ Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you keep posting what I assume to be you makes me wonder

Did you actually do that with the carts in your signature because somehow it would not surprise me if you did

You work at a good store.
You don't have the same priorities as some of the other people or faced some of the problems.
I liked working at Target for the first couple of years, though I wouldn't have posted my picture.

I'm glad for you, man.

And if you're not worried about being tied in with those of us pro-union, possibly anti-Spot types than more power to you.

Last edited:
Any one who gets that much swag in PPE must be at a good store.
Mine used to be :(

He probably threatened to not bring in any more carts and given that his current stats are 1 cart per second and 10 seconds for a spill to be completely cleaned, they don't want to mess with him and just give him whatever he wants.

Kartman is the Most Interesting Target Employee in the World.

The fact that you keep posting what I assume to be you makes me wonder

Did you actually do that with the carts in your signature because somehow it would not surprise me if you did
The parking lot in his picture has diagonal parking spaces and the one with the carts does not.

I'm really happy that you're happy. Truly, I am. I *wish* I could have been that happy. I wish I didn't dread my store so much that I actually quit, because I really, truly wished I didn't have to quit and things would have worked out better for me. But as commie said, a number of us don't/didn't work at good stores. Many issues come from the company itself which very obviously affects every store. But a good leadership team can make things better. I didn't experience that. Leadership at my store was harsh, rude, power mad, incompetent and stupid. I was not treated well. You must understand why those of us who complain lodge our complaints.

tumblr_ml4hqbijHe1qjemo2o1_250.gif

I'm really happy that you're happy. Truly, I am. I *wish* I could have been that happy. I wish I didn't dread my store so much that I actually quit, because I really, truly wished I didn't have to quit and things would have worked out better for me. But as commie said, a number of us don't/didn't work at good stores. Many issues come from the company itself which very obviously affects every store. But a good leadership team can make things better. I didn't experience that. Leadership at my store was harsh, rude, power mad, incompetent and stupid. I was not treated well. You must understand why those of us who complain lodge our complaints.

That's where most of the complaints are from I think, problems with store leadership not district. It sucks when you really want to do good, but your SrGSTL is a lazy bitch thats two faced and seems to have it out for you, a new, young ETL-GE who's mad with power and a super micromanager, a SrSLTL who makes it his business to always bug you, and an HR Who really doesn't seem to give two fucks. It's no wonder so many people have quit. They have to host an orientation every week and almost always have 7-10 new people.

Nobody ever bugs me.

Nobody ever bugs me.

Then you must do a job getting the carts back into the store for guests to use and keeping the "pissers" clean.
CAs at my store are left alone as long as they keep up with their tasks.

No other hourly position in my store has that autonomy and doesn't have management bothering them with corporate's latest edicts.

Nobody ever bugs me in FA, either. I'm left completely alone and I just do my thing.

Kartman, please come work at my store. We literally hire the mentally incompetent to do carts where I work. It doesn't end well.

That is where you fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back