Issue with baby bath towels

Is someone messing with my counts or is there an issue with the counts on baby towels? Everyday I scan these towels and the counts are always off so I fix it and the team lead approves the drastic count report. The next day the counts are off once again, always with some random amount.

Is someone messing with my counts or is there an issue with the counts on baby towels? Everyday I scan these towels and the counts are always off so I fix it and the team lead approves the drastic count report. The next day the counts are off once again, always with some random amount.

I've been having similar issues with items in Home Innovation- specifically one doormat and several decorative pillows. Best I can guess is it keeps getting missed when the weekly RFID is done, or the scan is being submitted before everything has uploaded.

I would check to make sure whoever does your stores Style RFID knows they should be scanning that section as well- I know my store was missing for awhile as they didn't know it was part of their scan.

Ooh, same problem but with the non-reader blue light eyeglasses. I've taken to not back stocking them because the TM who does the afternoon priority pulls just crams in more pairs even when it's already at the max of 6 when I leave.
Just checked them again yesterday and the counts were again way off. How does this happen?

If they don’t work the reject report it won’t change
I am curious about this. How do you "work" the reject report? I have looked at it, and it can be quite large. I haven't actually seen a training or best practice on this, however. What does one do to work it?

For awhile I was not scanning the baby towels, and I'm not sure I've reminded others to do the same. It's no exactly intuitive since they are marginally separated from the style.

Last edited:
I am curious about this. How do you "work" the reject report? I have looked at it, and it can be quite large. I haven't actually seen a training or best practice on this, however. What does one do to work it?

For awhile I was not scanning the baby towels, and I'm not sure I've reminded others to do the same. It's no exactly intuitive since they are marginally separated from the style.
You print the report and you go barcode by barcode ( dpci) on the floor and in the audit you update the counts to what’s actually there and in the back .
Then your expected vs extra should even out for next time you do rfid .
Also an other trick if you want high percentage for example style , you do it 3 times a week and your percentage with get higher . Obviously if the store has the payroll for it .

I guess what I'm trying to understand is, what is causing the item to show up on the reject report? It exists in inventory, but the RFID scan didn't pick it up? Or it wasn't previously in inventory but the scan did pick it up? Is there a certain threshold that need be reached to reject it?

Looking for clothing that the RFID scanner couldn't find sounds atrocious..

Back