Archived Job Change Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Question. I hit a deer on my way to work this morning and had to call in. I am in danger of being put on corrective action for attendance as i have 5 occurences. Im not sure if ill be put on ca or not however. But i am approved for a job change and am scheduled to switch next week. Would an attendance ca void out my job change?

Are you OK? Your car totalled? I hate deer. If you start the new job next week, you should already be scheduled there, right? I would guess that you will be fine, but it would depend on your store. My store, you would go on the CA and probably keep the job change.

This.
They should be glad you weren't seriously injured.
My mom took out a large buck one time that very nearly totaled her large van.

Yes im ok. My car isnt totalled but its pretty bad. I had 5 occurences but haven't missed in two months since i was coached on it. Im just terrified it will effectmy job change because right now i work weekends and im switching to working weekdays and already got a babysitter to accommodate those hours

Deer suck. One of the many reasons I'm glad I live in the 'burbs.

Glad you're ok, though.

Deer suck. One of the many reasons I'm glad I live in the 'burbs.

Glad you're ok, though.
HA. I live in the burbs and the jerks are everywhere--including the Target parking lot! Last summer, I come home to find my veggies eaten up and one of them sitting next to my patio and she is just looking at me like "what?" Depending on time of year, I would say I see them 3 of 5 days driving 4 miles to work.

HA. I live in the burbs and the jerks are everywhere--including the Target parking lot! Last summer, I come home to find my veggies eaten up and one of them sitting next to my patio and she is just looking at me like "what?" Depending on time of year, I would say I see them 3 of 5 days driving 4 miles to work.

The area where I live is developed enough that we rarely see deer. The next town over has a serious deer problem, though.

The Alaska version of the deer problem weigh about five time as much and can run sideways.
Moose can kill you both when they hit your car or they decide to run over you.
This happened just down the street from where I live.
Not my footage.

That is the most Alaskan/Canadian thing ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back