Archived Keurig kold

Status
Not open for further replies.
We either don't have ours or they're just behind a bit. I'm assuming it goes in that spot they cleared out next to sodastream. It's been empty for a while

The product is dumb, though. It costs a lot compared to buying a Coke and since pods are being used, it isn't even a green alt to buying soda in bottles. I guess pods are smaller than soda bottles, but still can't find the positives based on what I've heard.

From what I've heard they know the product is gonna flop but they invested to much into it to let it go or something like that. Dumbest thing ever.

I would probably buy something like that -- just because it's something my kids would be able to make without my supervision. With the Sodastream, that's not the case.

Is it one pod per portion? Cause if so, that's way too expensive. it's $5 for 4 pods, and the machine itself is $370. No thank you.

I would probably buy something like that -- just because it's something my kids would be able to make without my supervision. With the Sodastream, that's not the case.
I think the product itself is cool, but not for $370. If it was $100-$150 like the regular Keurig, then it would be worth it. I should mention, I'm sorta a cheapskate :)

You can buy a case of cans for less than $5 lol.

I have a sodastream but I almost never use their syrups. I make sparkling juices with those frozen juice concentrates. Most of their syrups suuuuck because sucralose.

Wait, have you guys seen k-cups of soup? And oatmeal loll. They're going too far with the pods.

I'd like to know how much money Coca Cola poured into this awful product. Affordability is a huge thing when it comes to sodas.

Wait, have you guys seen k-cups of soup? And oatmeal loll. They're going too far with the pods.

The soups is...eh. I had a TM recently tell me about how she tried to make coffee pot spaghetti, and that didn't go well.

Now she may just get her spag K-Kup

You can buy a case of cans for less than $5 lol.

I have a sodastream but I almost never use their syrups. I make sparkling juices with those frozen juice concentrates. Most of their syrups suuuuck because sucralose.

I make my own syrup from my own jelly...so much better.

I use soda stream to just make my water bubbly, no syrup. Though the juice idea sounds good. Maybe I'll try that.

keurig needs to stay in the coffee business. Have you seen the broccoli soup you can run through the machine? who would want to have a cup of coffee after that? I heard the new Soda making machine is back-ordered for everyone. I saw it on TV and thought, oh another huge gadget to put on the counter, use a few months and then lock up in the closet of trendy gadgets, never to be used again.
If they can get it out on the shelves with in the next month it will probably be a somewhat big seller for xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back