Archived left before the end of my shift for not feeling well

Status
Not open for further replies.
this morning i had to leave 3 hours after i started my shift , i was dizzy and not feeling well . i am under my 90 days and i have been always on time and didn't miss any shift . is that bad?

this morning i had to leave 3 hours after i started my shift , i was dizzy and not feeling well . i am under my 90 days and i have been always on time and didn't miss any shift . is that bad?
Depends on the leadership in your store. But if you're sick, you're sick - and any reasonable leader would want you home, not spreading germs around the store.

If they like you it wont matter. At least you gave the effort to actually try and work instead of just calling in which would have been a lot easier.

My guess is that you will be fine! :D

Nah, You're good. One day out of 90 gone to sickness isn't the end of the world, so long as you aren't otherwise a terrible employee, and by that I mean calling out like once every week or two on top of leaving early.

As long as you told them you were leaving and why everything should be fine.

Better to leave than barf on a guest.

I left early today, the bath sets I spent the morning marking clearance gave me a headache so I left before the barfing from the migraine started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back