Little less lip , lot mo' grip.

This one TM is a good talker. Always acting so busy but never gots anything done. Any time the TM does actually complete a task he/she will spend an hour telling everyone what an awesome & productive person they are. I can do a better job alone at SD

This one TM is a good talker. Always acting so busy but never gots anything done. Any time the TM does actually complete a task he/she will spend an hour telling everyone what an awesome & productive person they are. I can do a better job alone at SD
When they brag to you start clapping and say good job, maybe a wooooowhooooooo You are great. Then laugh. It shut my guy up. Lol

It's better to stay out of it and mind your own business unless it effects your work.

Well I been at GS way longer , but when tm starts getting bossy I just fall back and say " yes boss" no problem boss". I tell the TM that they are in charge, and I tell them how smArt they are. that way when there's a problem , that TM can take full responsibility . I called that TM "the #1 stunna".... Go ahead on....youngsta!

Ah the rivalry at GS. It's not just at my store I see.

There is a TM who has been there about a year longer than me. She is smart and does a good job, but she'll stab you in the back - or the throat LOL. Oh the look on her face when our TL asked me how to submit a report on myhelp to get a register fixed (thank you Amanda!).

The service desk isn't what it used to be. There are enough hours that we can all work together and if you all can't get a long, the problem child will be performanced out, given less hours, or given cashier shifts.

Target really is a bs company, They hire people more on the lines for diversity and for their personality, Not their work ethic. And favoritism is probably a thing between that worker you speak of and the management. More reasons why I wanna quit whenever I find a new job.

I'm always torn when people are assholes or cause trouble at work. On the one hand, it's annoying and distracting and bad form and these people really should just be shutting up and doing their jobs. On the other hand, gossip and drama and write-ups, oh my! 😂

Basically let folks do what they want. I can't control anyone. I be like ' go 'ahead hard head"

Back