Archived LOA for Personal Travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family traditionally takes a vacation during a certain week in the summer (timeshare). This year, I am traveling overseas by myself for 12 days the week after that. Would I be able to ask for an LOA for extended personal travel (I would be gone for a total of three weeks)?

I think that you could do one time off request for those weeks, if I'm correct LOA is for more than 3 weeks. Ask your HR.

I think that you could do one time off request for those weeks, if I'm correct LOA is for more than 3 weeks. Ask your HR.

my friend (another TM) is heading to Europe at the end of next month and the system only let him request a maximum of 10 days off without LOA. ETL-HR told him to put in multiple requests.

You have to but in a request for each work week. Anything for more than 2 weeks, you have to put a LOA in.

We had TMs take LOA every year to go back to their home countries. You'll be good.

I have taken three weeks off for travel several times. You have to divide it into two or more requests to have it go through, but you still need the requests to be approved - so best talk to your TL or to HR to make sure they are OK with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back