Archived Missing the red magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten the red magazine in a bit.... Has there been any good coupons in it? I remember buying my mom the dyson with the coupon in one of the past issues and I got the vitamix which I love

They discontinued it a while back. Same time they discontinued the table talkers for the break room. I loved the magazine and the fact it was delivered to your house was cool.

I haven't gotten the red magazine in a bit.... Has there been any good coupons in it? I remember buying my mom the dyson with the coupon in one of the past issues and I got the vitamix which I love
There was a vitamix coupon?!?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I really want the new one, although my vintage is pretty sweet.

Is there any way to get promotional coupons just for employees anymore or is it completely over? I love my vitamix!!

Is there any way to get promotional coupons just for employees anymore or is it completely over? I love my vitamix!!
Back when they talked about it going away there was supposed to be a way to get them on ehr or texted to you...never really paid attention though.

I thought if I made it to 20 years I would finally have my picture printed in the mag. Turns out I'll have to settle for just my name printed in the mag for my 10 year anniversary. Especially since I am a CVS employee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back