Archived No longer sweep batches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tmap98 enlight me if you can.
Today I had my merchandise sweep , my batch in revlog said the pull was in progress however the batch was not in revlog pulls I called csc and basically told me that there will be no longer be store initiated transferred and will have to go with create transfer and use my work to take/aunt and create a manual bill a lading. Have you heard anything about it? I basically looked at my batch in revlog and went to each location and took out all those items out. Also when I went to workbench to work sweep to ship it , the transfer no is not there . So of course I did a manual bill of landing and sent it to the dc. I just want to know if you know more about it because to me it seems like they just made it harder .

Oooh I’d like to know more about this as well. I just learned how to create transfer myself. I just use take function in mywork as I scan

Oooh I’d like to know more about this as well. I just learned how to create transfer myself. I just use take function in mywork as I scan
When you create transfer you basically sending a sweep that was not initiated by the headquarters which if you go to workbench you will find it ready to ship however you will not find the one that is initiated by the headquarters.You are technically swadd as the old way. But for the store initiated batches now you have to use the my work and basically created a bill a lading as per exceptional sweep:

They did make it harder. You have to manually do it like you just said. That's Target for you take a simple task and make it harder.
But it’s stupid . Now I’m gonna waste bill of lading because the transfer won’t even show in workbench -work sweep- ready to ship

Well just because I heard it, doesn’t make it true of course. But I was also told that I should learn how to receive my vendor deliveries because, as food TL, that will be my job soon. :oops:

Well just because I heard it, doesn’t make it true of course. But I was also told that I should learn how to receive my vendor deliveries because, as food TL, that will be my job soon. :oops:
That’s easy you go to receive app, select vendor , if they have a PO you can check them in with their PO and invoice no. If the don’t have a PO you go to receive app select vendor and at the top right you gonna see 3 dots click on that select assign PO scan one of their item and boom it’s done and then you check them in with the PO you gave them and the invoice no. Also for vendor credits you go to revlog top right where the dots are again and you select vendor credit and then ship and done.

The position is not going away. They are changing the terminology.
What are they changing it to? I haven't heard about this, which isn't surprising. But dang that would be great if they tried to get rid of the position, imagine how much more crap wouldn't get done.

Also, if this is how merch sweeps are going to need to be done going forward then I probably won't bother with them. I don't have time to deal with this.

What are they changing it to? I haven't heard about this, which isn't surprising. But dang that would be great if they tried to get rid of the position, imagine how much more crap wouldn't get done.

Also, if this is how merch sweeps are going to need to be done going forward then I probably won't bother with them. I don't have time to deal with this.

A couple quick things,

Bales going on the sweep trailer
Pallets going back
Repacks going back
CRC going back
MIR - which I know already changed
Recalls
Recall - holds
ESIM- processing and hold
Someone to actually open the door.
Someone that will hold vendors feet to the fire when they lie and try to bring in 3+ pallets of Tito's vodka when they still have the fucking display out front.

If your backroom is a snug fit get ready for it to look like an episode of hoarding buried alive cause ain't no one going to clean up the shit the receiver does.

My ETL already holds me to taking care of anything food related (outside of receiving deliveries) when receiver isn’t there. Only delivery I have taken in, besides C&S, is nestle. I try to learn as much as I can from our receiver and our former receiver. They are full of knowledge.

But it’s stupid . Now I’m gonna waste bill of lading because the transfer won’t even show in workbench -work sweep- ready to ship
That's weird I've been doing both store and HQ initiated transfers and haven't had any issues. I know it takes a few minutes to show up on workbench once you complete the HQ transfer on revlog pulls or the store one on revlog. I saw your original post and were you doing a store transfer? If that is the case you wouldn't be using revlog pulls, only revlog and mywork to remove from location.

I personally find it easier then SWAAD only because our BRLA sucks. I no longer have to rely on items being backstocked correctly.

That's weird I've been doing both store and HQ initiated transfers and haven't had any issues. I know it takes a few minutes to show up on workbench once you complete the HQ transfer on revlog pulls or the store one on revlog. I saw your original post and were you doing a store transfer? If that is the case you wouldn't be using revlog pulls, only revlog and mywork to remove from location.

I personally find it easier then SWAAD only because our BRLA sucks. I no longer have to rely on items being backstocked correctly.
I was trying to work the HQ initiated one. However the batch showed pulled in progress in revlog but not showing in pulls . My HQ trasferend dropped on Monday that was Thursday when the batch still didn’t show in the pulls but showed in revlog:

How does Revlog work? It is like SWADD, where you just scan the product?
If you go to the reverse logistics page on workbench it gives you detailed steps to complete a transfer.

Once you create a store transfer you can scan whatever you want to transfer. It will tell you whether or not the item is eligible and if so how many you can send back.

With SWAAD on the PDA you would scan whatever you want, but the item had to be backstocked and when you do the pull is when you are finding out what you scanned went through or not.

I personally find the new method easier because you complete the whole process at once versus having to go to that item twice on the PDA. Of course remember it needs to be in its original case pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back