Archived Phone interview for transfer for PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of questions will the STL be asking when I interview for the PA keep in mind this is a transfer situation is there a link where I can more or less "practice" my answers. I've been a PA for over two years. Thank You for all your help in advance.

If you are transferring to another store, that store won't ask questions. But, your current stl will ask you are doing it. Just tell them the truth, I have to move or whatever reason, I am requesting a transfer.

If you are transferring to another store, that store won't ask questions. But, your current stl will ask you are doing it. Just tell them the truth, I have to move or whatever reason, I am requesting a transfer.

I think OP is talking about interviewing for the position at the new store.

I already have,my HR has been great so far. They are very understanding of why I have to leave ,my STL even offered to call the STL of the transfer store. Phone interviews are tricky and I hate being nervous,I rather have a plan of attack.

I have a 3pm central time phone interview with the STL of the transfer store,so yes there is a phone interview.

It's going to be a "get to know you" interview. Be prepared to talk about yourself. Do *not* throw your store under the bus. Do not talk bad about Target. You are excited. You love your position. You like making a difference. You are gumballs and glitter and sparkles.

Most stores do want to know who they are transferring. Its like back in school, some teachers just passed kids to get rid of them. Some stores do that with problem performers. And what is outstanding in one district might be just average in another.

When I transferred I talked to my ETL for about a half hour. There were no "interview questions". They just wanted to know what jobs I have done, how long, why I'm moving, what I'm looking for, my availability, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back