Archived Pictures on MyDevices

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Question, is there a way to get a picture I took on a MyDevice, onto my own phone?

Question, is there a way to get a picture I took on a MyDevice, onto my own phone?

Do the mydevices have bluetooth? cant remember if i had seen that in settiongs or not

Just take the pic with your phone.
If you're worried about using your device on the clock, consider that snapping the pic, connecting to whatever you use to send (website, bluetooth, etc), and then opening your phone anyway will take longer than just taking the pic with your phone to begin with.

Just take the pic with your phone.
If you're worried about using your device on the clock, consider that snapping the pic, connecting to whatever you use to send (website, bluetooth, etc), and then opening your phone anyway will take longer than just taking the pic with your phone to begin with.

The subject is gone, and I didn't have my phone on me. I took a picture with the MyDevice out of desperation basically. Lol.

Turn off the mydevice wifi (forget what it's called) & turn on the Target Guest wifi, you should then be able to open up just about any webpage and you can upload the image to a site of your choice.

I use Imgur to change the wallpapers I've made. iPods do have Bluetooth, but the sharing feature between Apple devices is disabled.

Turn off the mydevice wifi (forget what it's called) & turn on the Target Guest wifi, you should then be able to open up just about any webpage and you can upload the image to a site of your choice.

Awesome, I will give this a shot.

I use Imgur to change the wallpapers I've made. iPods do have Bluetooth, but the sharing feature between Apple devices is disabled.

Plus, my phone is no iphone. Lol. Alright, guess I'll do this tomorrow, assuming no one has the MyDevice I used today.

Gotcha

Unrelated, but the gif in your signature is forever ruining Cap 2 for me lmao

LMFAO, I forget it's there because signatures don't display for me on my phone browser. When I come here on my computer though......mmm mmm Sebastian Stan <3

Turn your phone sideways to see signatures !!

Lmao, well I'll be damned! I guess I never noticed because I don't use my phone that way. I even disabled the auto rotate because I can't type with the phone horizontal. It's a phablet, so it's huge!

It's a phablet, so it's huge!

Is it one of these?

Huawei-MediaPad-7-Vogue-smartphone.jpg

Is it one of these?

Huawei-MediaPad-7-Vogue-smartphone.jpg

It's not too far off. Lol. I have the Galaxy Note 5. When I use the MyDevices, I end up typing with my pinky, because those feel so small by comparison.

The subject is gone, and I didn't have my phone on me. I took a picture with the MyDevice out of desperation basically. Lol.
Subject is gone? Are you talking AP related type subject?

Subject is gone? Are you talking AP related type subject?

No I mean like, the subject of the photo. Lol. Like the thing I was taking a picture of.

If you can't send it to your phone through Targets Guest Wifi, uploading it somewhere, then saving it on your phone.. you might be able to Bluetooth it to your Kodak machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back