Archived promoted from HL ETL TO STL in less than 1 year??

• Thread starter target etlhopeful2012
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

target etlhopeful2012

know someone who was hired last jan as a hardlined etl, interviewed for stl position first round in September 2012 , did second interview in april 2012 and got it. Started training immediately and officially became a STL in September 2012. I was under the impression you have to work in different departments first, she is a minority so im not sure if that has anything to do with it...??? Now I'm a minority too so dont think I'm hating I'm just confused.....how was that possible???

know someone who was hired last jan as a hardlined etl, interviewed for stl position first round in September 2012 , did second interview in april 2012 and got it. Started training immediately and officially became a STL in September 2012. I was under the impression you have to work in different departments first, she is a minority so im not sure if that has anything to do with it...??? Now I'm a minority too so dont think I'm hating I'm just confused.....how was that possible???

If someone has major potential anything is possible. But I'm curious how they went through first interviews in September and Second interview in April all in the same year? is that just a typo?

I don't think the color of her skin has much to do with it.
Whose ass she's willing to kiss, who she's friends with, what promises she was willing willing to make probably has much more to do with it.
STLinMaking has a good point about the interview schedule though.

She started in jan 2011, did the first interview in September 2011 and the second interview March 2012, then went into training immediately and officially got her own store inOctober... So she actually didstarted the prpcess to become a stl before she was there for 1 year

She started in jan 2011, did the first interview in September 2011 and the second interview March 2012,

If someone has major potential anything is possible. But I'm curious how they went through first interviews in September and Second interview in April all in the same year? is that just a typo?

She started in jan 2011, did the first interview in September 2011 and the second interview March 2012,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back