Archived PSA: Free Flu Shots at CVS, + $5 Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Another person posted on reddit, thought it’d be good to post it here.

No reason to not get a Flu Shot from your in house CVS— not only is it free for us, but you get a $5 off any $5 purchase coupon. They’re literally paying you to get a flu shot. Doesn’t matter what insurance you have.

Get it now before kids go back to school and get sick and come to target with mom bc they have nothing else to do.

Another person posted on reddit, thought it’d be good to post it here.

No reason to not get a Flu Shot from your in house CVS— not only is it free for us, but you get a $5 off any $5 purchase coupon. They’re literally paying you to get a flu shot. Doesn’t matter what insurance you have.

Get it now before kids go back to school and get sick and come to target with mom bc they have nothing else to do.

I wouldn't say whatever insurance because Kaiser won't cover it

Does anyone know what the minimum age is that CVS will give flu shots to kids?

My husband & I take the kids in and all get done together, so the kids see the grown-ups get them, too, but I don't think CVS does them as young as 6, do they?

Does anyone know what the minimum age is that CVS will give flu shots to kids?

My husband & I take the kids in and all get done together, so the kids see the grown-ups get them, too, but I don't think CVS does them as young as 6, do they?
From their site

Flu shots available when MinuteClinic®health care provider is on duty, while supplies last. Age restrictions apply. Patients 18 months and older in most states, 24 months and older in KY, 5 years and older in CT.

I got my shot in October last year and almost made it the entire Holiday Season without getting sick until New Year's Day 😒 then it all went to shit lol

Timely information! Got my flu shot around Labor Day last year, stayed healthy all during flu season even though my area got hit pretty hard with it.

I usually wait till early November so the resistance is still there through the end of winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back