Question for store side folks

Why do some stores put “online item” sticker on product that has the regular price on it, and the now price of $0.00? Why would they sell the item for nothing ( well $.06 for tax). There goes our raises.

Why do some stores put “online item” sticker on product that has the regular price on it, and the now price of $0.00? Why would they sell the item for nothing ( well $.06 for tax). There goes our raises.
That should not happen. If an item comes up 0, it’s salvage. Online item stickers are for online only products, they take 30% off the online price.

That should not happen. If an item comes up 0, it’s salvage. Online item stickers are for online only products, they take 30% off the online price.
I’ve seen posts on fb of people getting stuff for free. The arlo WiFi system normally $300 for free with the white online item sticker showing a price of $0.00.

I’ve seen posts on fb of people getting stuff for free. The arlo WiFi system normally $300 for free with the white online item sticker showing a price of $0.00.
Definitely a scam somehow, maybe they know a ™ (well, soon to be former ™)
If you saw a white tag used as an "Online Item" tag, you can stop wondering what happened...

Besides "myWork 2.0 shenanigans" that Corporate won't fix which cause it to sometimes print $0.00 tags even if not Salvage, the TM who stuck it on there was careless to begin with. First, how tf do you miss the $0.00? Second, why are you using white tags for clearance?

Seasonals or Seasonal attitude combined with shitty software? Win-win for scammers!

If you saw a white tag used as an "Online Item" tag, you can stop wondering what happened...

Besides "myWork 2.0 shenanigans" that Corporate won't fix which cause it to sometimes print $0.00 tags even if not Salvage, the TM who stuck it on there was careless to begin with. First, how tf do you miss the $0.00? Second, why are you using white tags for clearance?

Seasonals or Seasonal attitude combined with shitty software? Win-win for scammers!

I got a jug of bleach for 10 cents because of this error. I thought it was just Target reaaaaaaally wanting to get rid of it.

I just figured "they know what they're doing"

I got a jug of bleach for 10 cents because of this error. I thought it was just Target reaaaaaaally wanting to get rid of it.

I just figured "they know what they're doing"
Well, I mean, it could possibly have been a Salvaged out version of the bleach (sometimes slight modifications to anything, be it the packaging, the picture, or in the event of Good and Gather, the brand, it'll cause items to start getting Clearanced out until they go $0.00 or Salvage. We can reactivate the item and give it a price.

What could've also happened was a TM "repackaged" it and the percentage calculation in the Rewrap part of myWork 2.0 allowed it to be priced that low (usually if it's working right it'll say "new price must be greater than or equal to $x.xx").

They even put a spider on it. I mean it has coming up free so who cares if someone was to walk off with it.

Attachments

• 12C915BD-C18A-4071-B18D-B66526294EE4.jpeg
    12C915BD-C18A-4071-B18D-B66526294EE4.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 9F25FF6B-243E-484A-84B8-B83289746B22.jpeg
    9F25FF6B-243E-484A-84B8-B83289746B22.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 0194DA01-1A13-4F9A-9F20-1B8DCBFF62B9.jpeg
    0194DA01-1A13-4F9A-9F20-1B8DCBFF62B9.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 33
Back