Reprint Printer ID barcode

So we've got a hip printer that refuses to reprint its label correctly. I've tried both spamming the feed button as well as going through reprint from 'configure ID'. Neither prints properly. Everything else this prints comes out correct except the ID. Any suggestions? Messing with the offsets didn't seem to do anything.

Attachments

• IMG_9869.jpg
    IMG_9869.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9870.jpg
    IMG_9870.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
Send it out for repair. The black screen printers refuse any setting changes.at my store. We send them Back. The printers firmware is update too.

Go on to workbench, search for trouble shooting hip printers. They may have a solution there.

So we've got a hip printer that refuses to reprint its label correctly. I've tried both spamming the feed button as well as going through reprint from 'configure ID'. Neither prints properly. Everything else this prints comes out correct except the ID. Any suggestions? Messing with the offsets didn't seem to do anything.
Give it to your PML and they will send it for repair or troubleshoot it and fix it. They have more resources than you.

Back