RFID tag help

Can anyone point me to a guide ( or just let me know the process) of creating new RFID tags for items missing them? I had a hiatus in my Target time and while I was gone everything got RFID tags. I'm a style tl and need to get all my tms trained leading up to inventory. My new etl doesn't know how and it makes me tired just thinking about hunting down someone in the store that knows how. Is there a viewable/printable guide?

Can anyone point me to a guide ( or just let me know the process) of creating new RFID tags for items missing them? I had a hiatus in my Target time and while I was gone everything got RFID tags. I'm a style tl and need to get all my tms trained leading up to inventory. My new etl doesn't know how and it makes me tired just thinking about hunting down someone in the store that knows how. Is there a viewable/printable guide?
Go to rfid app , click to where it says encode . And type the dpci for the item make sure you are connected to the printer

Awesome! That seems straightforward. I'll have to hunt and see how many rolls of the RFID stickers we have...

Back