Sales floor locations for IR’s

Are the sales floor locations for movies and music nonexistent for other stores too? That makes it very hard to do the IR pulls. The back room locations are in good shape and easy to locate and pull.

Dept 59 (and others) IRs are only overstock IRs which is why you aren't pathed to the floor. It's more intended to remove the extra in the backroom and leave some sellable on the floor.

It hasn't always been this way, it used to send you out to the sales floor to grab stuff, but they changed that a few years ago. I can understand them stopping it for movies and books so there weren't empty locations, but in doing so it was turned off for everything. I wish they would turn it back on for the day planners and things like that.

The day planners are definitely a pain to deal with every year.
Love when you still have last years planner and guests are asking for the coming years planners. A few times I just defected them out and dropped them into a salvage regardless of the what the PDA told to do with them.

The planners change 2 times a year? Maybe more idr of the top of my head. just back stock them i usually keep a few wacos in the far back of the backroom aisle for them and eventually the reciever will get them in an ir. If you do it properly its easier for both dbo and reciever that way. Only people that don't really like it is my sd and etl as it can make the shelves look pretty bare hut no one is going to buy them

Back