Archived Scheduled for inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scheduled for inventory opening shifts all this week and next week. I'm usually scheduled for hardlines. What is inventory? (the work center)

Probably you will be doing inventory prep can be in either the backroom or on the floor.
You will be getting the store ready for inventory which involves making sure everything is where it's supposed to be, things that aren't supposed to be inventoried are marked and everything it organized.

Target sucks if it does any inventory during 4th quarter !!

Its just where they put the hours to schedule you. Probably for some project or something else. No inventories during 4th quarter.

Q4 inventory would be most unfortunate. Lately, we've had a couple cashiers scheduled under Inventory, but I don't know what they're doing because I rarely see them.

We scheduled people for inventory next week and the week after as well. It's all PTMing.

When the ETL-HR and STL forecast hours for the week, they'll sometimes have additional tasks (like 4x4s, ptming, etc) that they want to keep separate from the rest of the store hours, so they'll assign it to an unused workcenter (like inventory). That's why our ad team isn't under signing but comp shop instead, to differentiate from our team members who set up signing fixtures. And our FDC truck team is under Logistics Zone instead of Trailer/Unload to separate them from the flow team.

Come to think of it, inventory would actually work better for my store now than the normal month. Ours is in July when we're peaked on BTS crap and right now we have approximately fuck all for Christmas merchandise. Our seasonal aisles are almost completely empty right now. All we have is a few pallets of wrapping paper and a couple of dozen trees. That would be WAAAYYY easier than prepping BTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back