Archived some what disappointing guest experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let me say as a DC employee I seldom go into the stores, although I do go into stores when I travel just to look for the conveyable labels so i can find out what DC services them, but today I went in to a smaller local store with the intent of buying a rather attractive chair I've been seeing down in non-con. Figured what the heck with the extra 10% off it'd be cheap enough that I really wouldn't concern myself with the Chinese quality. Now i'll give you store TM's this you set an attractive display, but no little info cards for the chair like there where for the ottoman that was displayed along with it, and absolutely no sales assistance! I'll admit it got my temper up a little when a pair of TM's walked past without offering help. I even went looking for one of those little call buttons, but didn't see one nearby. Now i'm just going to assume this was an abnormal experience and probably go to a higher volume store tomorrow or Thursday.

In the end all I can say is come on guys this sort of behavior is bad for my 401k.

you guys quit putting furniture and laundry detergent on the very top of tiers in the trucks I unload, and also consider putting kitty litter, de icer, and water on a pallet if there is a lot of it, and I promise I'll help the next dc personal I see in my store...deal?

Invictus I'm Fac-op's how outbound loads a trailer is none of my business. However I'll be more than happy to address your concerns to our outbound dept, but i'm not guaranteeing a Brand response out of em.

I'll admit it got my temper up a little when a pair of TM's walked past without offering help.

I try to provide the best service possible, but I can't be asking "Can I help you find something?" to every single guest I walk by", you have to speak up. Especially during a busy week.

I try to provide the best service possible, but I can't be asking "Can I help you find something?" to every single guest I walk by", you have to speak up. Especially during a busy week.

EXACTLY!

I ask people who looked confused but I am not going to go through the aisles and bother people who are already looking at stuff, who the hell is given enough time in their shift to do that anyway, people just need to simply ask

:pilot:eek:ur flow tl tells me she addresses a lot of concerns to the dc,and she always gets a response,the next truck is in even worst shape.

Green, I would of gone to the nearest price scanner & picked up the red phone. Located in home storage. sorry about those tm's ignoring you. We do have dc issues, but that's in a different thread.

you guys quit putting furniture and laundry detergent on the very top of tiers in the trucks I unload, and also consider putting kitty litter, de icer, and water on a pallet if there is a lot of it, and I promise I'll help the next dc personal I see in my store...deal?

I lol'd hard.

Lol'd hard as well.

Anyways, if you saw 2 people walk by you should have just asked for help.

Any guest that looks me in the eyes as I walk by gets help, other than that I don't have the time to help them.

Plus the fact that this is now after Christmas, so they got rid of all the salesfloor team members and the ETL's cannot spend more than 50% of their time outside of office work otherwise Target would be forced to pay them overtime.

Outside of that, I'd just say it's Target's lack of focus on guest experience. Nobody is going to get a promotion/good review helping out guests, it's all a number game now.

Invictus I'm Fac-op's how outbound loads a trailer is none of my business. However I'll be more than happy to address your concerns to our outbound dept, but i'm not guaranteeing a Brand response out of em.

I was just reading about how you guys charge all the batteries at a DC...you honestly have like a machine that takes batteries out of equipment that's so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back