I'm Lost! Steps for creating a CAF

Hello! I’m new. As I’d read in a previous post training here at Target is pretty paltry. I’ve worked in retail all of my life and for such a successful store I’m surprised of the lack of basic training instead of pulling someone aside to help me or worse, just doing it for me because they don’t have time...
Which brings me to my question: how do you pull up a caf using my device? This is for the morning pull from the back room. I was shown once but didn’t have the chance to write it down
I work in Beauty and my 2 areas that I need to pull up would be cosm and hb02.
Can someone walk me through the steps?

Hello! I’m new. As I’d read in a previous post training here at Target is pretty paltry. I’ve worked in retail all of my life and for such a successful store I’m surprised of the lack of basic training instead of pulling someone aside to help me or worse, just doing it for me because they don’t have time...
Which brings me to my question: how do you pull up a caf using my device? This is for the morning pull from the back room. I was shown once but didn’t have the chance to write it down
I work in Beauty and my 2 areas that I need to pull up would be cosm and hb02.
Can someone walk me through the steps?
Caf or man caf? To pull caf you would have to pull it before truck gets acknowledged or after 1 pm.
So I think is man caf you need. You go to my work , scan an item for cosm or hbo , click on exf and at the top left will blue will show you the fill group cosm click that and select one for one. That will create a man caf batch . The next step you go to move app , click the circle with 3 dots to filter and select man caf. And you look for your batch in not started .

This whole "ill just do it" instead of re teaching you is literally one of the biggest mistakes my leaders make...it usually involves you going to a regular TM instead of a boss for the info and slowing them down and then everyone is in a bad mood...you are for feeling like you shouldve been taught correctly the first time...me for having to stop for a minute or two out of my crazy workload and my leader for wondering why we are both like literally 2 minutes behind on our expected progress....a big exaggerating but you know what I mean lol just compounds over time with more and more issues...training is such a joke. Good luck and don't stress on manual pull times unless you are a seasonal hire wanting to stay here after january...otherwise just do your job and take criticism with a grain of salt

Back