Archived team member discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to the forums, and only been working here for a few months.
Just a weird question, earlier this week, I bought a few nintendo eshop cards (for the 3ds/wii u) because of the deal we have going on now but my team member discount didn't take anything off. The card scanned and everything but on the receipt where it normally shows the dollar amount taken off, it said 0.00. I thought we could get gift cards discounted, is this not the case?

Used to buy a Gift Card before I went out to eat. I like to save any amount of money! 2.50 was better than saving nothing.

Does the employee discount apply after coupons are applied or to the retail price of the item?

Im not sure if the discount is before or after the coupon, knowing spot, its after, and if they haven't realized it, im sure they will soon.

I used to like it when the itunes cards would go on sale. I would buy them and get my team member discounts. It always seemed they went on sale once a month, on a week I got paid. Since we no longer get the discount, I;m not sure if they still go on sale as frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back