Archived TL interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been approached to apply for a TL position in my store. I was wondering if anyone had the question handy they could post or pm them to me. I haven't had to interview for a job in quite awhile.

Can't provide questions but I can provide what they expect from your answers.

S: situation
A:action done
R:results

The last one is very important, a lot of people forget what the outcome of their actions were for that certain situation.
Also practice mock interviews with a few LOD's

While, yes, the questions are on other sites, keep in mind that they recently updated the packets and they questions changed. Depending on your DTL, you could still interview with the old set so it's best to partner with your ETL-HR or STL to be properly groomed.

As @redandkhaki said, stick to SAR! The best ration is 20% situation, 60% action and 20% results (but it's absolutely essential that you don't leave off the results!).
Remember to vibe it out and think about big scope in your answers and in your whole interview. Yeah, you're interviewing for a certain position but your leadership needs to get an idea of how you'll do elsewhere. If you're a one job kind of person, you're a whole lot less likely to get it.

Glassdoor was a HUGE help for me, when I went jobhunting! Highly recommend that website. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back