Transparency and Target

Throughout the life of this forum we've had many Team Members from Headquarters hop in and seek very valuable opinions. To name a few, @Usiris, @mobileFellow, @mobilelady, et al. It was refreshing to be able to ask questions and give feedback, and hear back from the very people who make the tools we use every day. Many months ago, all of them seemed to have vanished. Its quite obvious there was instruction from Headquarters for them to no longer post here, most likely at risk to their job. As a creator of a tool used by over 5,000 Team Members and growing, I do not see why Target has made this decision. I do not see the black hole that is the Feedback app on the myDevices as a replacement to this crucial communication. Knowing Corporate fully patrols this website, I am posting here to get your opinions, and hopefully they can see and restore this transparency to how it was.

I absolutely love my job with Target, even with the state of the world right now. I think it'd be smart business for them to assign someone to assess, understand, and attempt to explain what team members are going through. A mediator of sorts. IMO it's a cost-effective way to help them streamline all areas of the brand in order to work more efficiently as a whole. Imagine how easily they could take some of the most minor, common complaints, adjust a few things here and there, and make life easier for everyone. It would all turn around as more $$$ for Target.

I am VERY surprised Corp. does not support this site or offer a similar one. The answers and information I have garnered here have been invaluable at times, stress relieving at other times and honestly, kept me steering straight. I love the humor, support, venting, questions and answers. well.... some answers have been harsh from some posters but “if you can’t take the heat....”. I thank all who participate - it is truly unfortunate it has to be behind closed doors under alias - I would love to meet some of you - there are some really good souls here.

I am VERY surprised Corp. does not support this site or offer a similar one. The answers and information I have garnered here have been invaluable at times, stress relieving at other times and honestly, kept me steering straight. I love the humor, support, venting, questions and answers. well.... some answers have been harsh from some posters but “if you can’t take the heat....”. I thank all who participate - it is truly unfortunate it has to be behind closed doors under alias - I would love to meet some of you - there are some really good souls here.
If they pretend it doesnt exist they can continue not paying us for working off the clock. As soon as they support it, they're responsible for it.

Back