Archived Upc not on file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes vendor Upc is not in the system but if I go to Target.com and get the dpci. Used to I could go into store applications on workbench (the Bullseye incon) and go into price maintenance and key the Upc to the DPCI and was then able to receive the product. This app is no longer there. Is there away to still do this.

Did you try the signing computer that’s what I use
Store application icon and login using my special login and password then I can link upc to a dcpi.

I did this about one month ago so not sure if it’s still available

I need this for some produce that’s just strange or not the normal stuff

Did you try the signing computer that’s what I use
Store application icon and login using my special login and password then I can link upc to a dcpi.

I did this about one month ago so not sure if it’s still available

I need this for some produce that’s just strange or not the normal stuff
[/QUOTEI used to be able to this on my computer but I will try the signing and see if that works.

Maybe the icon just got moved or deleted from your computer. Store Applications should still be on the computers because they haven't migrated everything in there to myWork yet. Price change can still only be printed thru Store Applications. UPC/DPCI maitenence should still be available too.

Store applications is still there but not the UPC/DPCI maintenance. At least not on the receiving computer.

You have to request it with the chatbot help app on zebra.
I hate that it’s not in the computer anymore. I have been doing at least 2 a day lately.

when it asks if you’ve got all the help you need you say no. Then you can type in detail what’s wrong with it.

DPCI/UPC Maintenance has been removed from the chain as any changes made would not take effect anymore.

myHelp

You can either use myHelp, or submit a mySupport. There is also instructions on Workbench -> Pilots -> myWork2.0

I was just going to ask if there was somewhere to look for updates/changes for myWork. Thanks! Will have to try the app, mySupport very rarely understands when I send a DPCI issue and I end up making up a solution myself instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back