UPS Strike

My Excell rep said his company will be increasing their shipments in anticipation of the strike. Which means American Greetings and Neca are possibly planning on doing the same. Will Target hold off dropping the book IR?

My Excell rep said his company will be increasing their shipments in anticipation of the strike. Which means American Greetings and Neca are possibly planning on doing the same. Will Target hold off dropping the book IR?
I'll take Excell and AG's stuff because they at least come to work it, but I'll be refusing anything from Neca. It's like pulling teeth to get someone from that company to come and put stuff out. I've just given up trying to get someone to come and put it out.

I'll take Excell and AG's stuff because they at least come to work it, but I'll be refusing anything from Neca. It's like pulling teeth to get someone from that company to come and put stuff out. I've just given up trying to get someone to come and put it out.
I actually had a good Necca rep for the last few months but now on a different route. Third party vendors need to be on Globalworx. I heard several stores in my district refuse Necca deliveries.

I actually had a good Necca rep for the last few months but now on a different route. Third party vendors need to be on Globalworx. I heard several stores in my district refuse Necca deliveries.
I actually mentioned to my AP ETL how helpful it would be to have 3rd party vendors on Globalworx. We could actually keep them accountable then. I can call supervisors all I want but 95% of them won't actually try to fix the problem.

I actually mentioned to my AP ETL how helpful it would be to have 3rd party vendors on Globalworx. We could actually keep them accountable then. I can call supervisors all I want but 95% of them won't actually try to fix the problem.
At least HQ will know how bad some of are. Talking about you Premium who is responsible for Necca in my area.

NECA and Excell each get a pallet worth of space in my backroom. Once the skid gets to six feet tall all deliveries get refused until they push some of their product.

Our NECA person is a bit of a cunt so I relish the opportunity to refuse her deliveries.

What exactly is the procedure for refusing deliveries? Do you just tell the UPS driver "No, we're not taking that"?

Back