Archived Well, it's all over now . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to call in sick today as a seasonal employee. Couldn't help it. I was sick on Tuesday night when I worked, but managed to make it through the work shift with the help of Dayquil and Advil, falling into bed at 1:00am, but could barely get out of bed yesterday. Made my husband stay home so he could take care of our littlest child and do all the carpooling for the big kids. Basically slept for 24 hours.

This evening is the start of 6 days in a row for me. When I woke up I felt a little better but not at all "well". Figured I needed one more day at home and, if I skipped today, then I might be able to work for the next 5 days. If I tried to come in today, I know I'd end up missing probably the next two days.

Oh well. It's a little tough that the seasonal Target employee season coincides with cold and flu season. I haven't had this bad of a cold in a LONG time (actually, I"m probably run down because I'm doing everything I normally do, plus working at Target 30 hours a week).

Hope you feel better. One or two days is fine. People get sick, even Seasonal TMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back