Archived Where are these $25 off Threshold Bedding coupons coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got hit hard with these damn coupons...I shut 1 guest down for trying to use a whole stack of fake coupons including the threshold ones and "$25 off ANY DVD purchase" and some other ridiculous ones like that. Straight up told her they were fake, and the use of them would constitute fraud. Though of course I never accused her of anything...that's the golden rule.

Unfortunately she came with her mother and the mom got away with it with one of the young male cashiers...(Keep in mind I'm a young male GSTL.)

Meh. The other day ap told me we are require to take any and all coupons presented, even if they are fraudulent. I stared at him. He told me that's the way all stores (but Walmart) are going...and the reason Walmart doesn't do it is because their prices are already low.

I just continued to stare at him.

*sigh* I cannot wait to get out of here.

So I can head on over to your store to redeem a coupon for a free PS4?

I got it for taking an online survey for Sony!

Meh. The other day ap told me we are require to take any and all coupons presented, even if they are fraudulent. I stared at him. He told me that's the way all stores (but Walmart) are going...and the reason Walmart doesn't do it is because their prices are already low.

I just continued to stare at him.

*sigh* I cannot wait to get out of here.
Your AP is either a joke or they have no backing from the store leadership.

I deny coupons all the time. I also rarely get push back from the store side leadership. They know if I deny it there is a good reason.

Your AP is either a joke or they have no backing from the store leadership.

I deny coupons all the time. I also rarely get push back from the store side leadership. They know if I deny it there is a good reason.

Yep, we deny coupons ALL the time if the wording doesn't match exactly. ETL-AP is very supportive of it and will back us up every time. Coupon fraud results in huge losses and it is incredibly foolish to allow it. We've had fraudsters try to get items well over $1k in value for less than $100.

Yep, we deny coupons ALL the time if the wording doesn't match exactly. ETL-AP is very supportive of it and will back us up every time.
I also empower our GSAs and GSTLs to do what they feel is right. The trust goes a long way. They know our (AP) expectations. What to do and what not to do.

My store also had the Haggar pants coupon. Apparently some guy tried to buy a whole rack of them with the coupons

I found a whole stack of $25 off Threshold and $15 off Room Essentials coupons while I was helping the closing GSA collect coupons. They were at the very bottom of the stack so it must have been the opener who took them. There were at least 9 of the Threshold and 8 of the Room Essentials, not including the 4-5 I initially handed over to AP. ETL-AP asked me how I knew about them, told him my friend works at another Target (partially true...one of my friends /does/ work at a Target in Oregon but I learned about them here). I should have snapped a picture but they were really shoddily made and said they were 'manufacturer coupons' and had a little blurb with CASHIER: (something I didn't get a good chance to read it)

On a scale of 1-totally fucked how screwed is the person that took them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back