Archived gfds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always heard about the hotline, but im not sure if its the right channel to proceed? I refuse to be a team member that will be required to keep my head down and live with the anxiety of getting fired because another team member choosing to believe a childish rumor. My case within the store will be investigated, but until then, are there any steps i can take?

Documenting events will be huge in case they try to terminate you. Unfortunately because you were vague it's hard to tell if this TM has a legitimate complaint or not.

I will say if someone tells you that you make them uncomfortable you have to respect that. Your ETL HR is doing the right thing by protecting that tms wishes. If you shared more details I could maybe better understand if there is an overreaction but HR s job is to make sure your softlines friend feels safe at work.

Your options to me appear to be to work it out with softlines thru mediation, stay out of her area or transfer stores.

You can call the hotline but it's not going to help as they will reach ETL HR and she will tell them that you make softlines tm uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back