1-for-1 Scannable Sheet. It's a Group effort.

I don't know how success this will be, but I thought I'd create a scannable fillgroup sheet that we as a collective could update.

I put in as many fillgroups as I could remember and each of the DPCIs need updated (except for OTC, I used L'il Critters Gummy Vitamins). Here are the only necessary instructions.
Please update using the FX (formula bar) so that format is maintained. Updating the DPCI data will automatically update the QR-Code. QR-Code might take time to populate, it is pulling images from another site. So some QR-Codes might not show right away.

Hope this works. And thanks for the help!

Artboard 1.png

Attachments

• Instructions.png
    Instructions.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 14
I don't know how success this will be, but I thought I'd create a scannable fillgroup sheet that we as a collective could update.

I put in as many fillgroups as I could remember and each of the DPCIs need updated (except for OTC, I used L'il Critters Gummy Vitamins). Here are the only necessary instructions.
Please update using the FX (formula bar) so that format is maintained. Updating the DPCI data will automatically update the QR-Code. QR-Code might take time to populate, it is pulling images from another site. So some QR-Codes might not show right away.

View attachment 9478

Sorry what is this for exactly?

View attachment 9478
Good idea but seems like a lot more work than just printing a UPC barcode for the same items.

Good idea but seems like a lot more work than just printing a UPC barcode for the same items.

Our scan sheet has lost a few scannable labels since we made it. Mostly seasonal salvage stuff. This is a living documents that can be updated when an item goes bye bye. No need to get a printer and shoot a label. Just update the DPCI.

Guess that is more work.

My GM2 TL put scannable barcodes on the back of all her daily sheets for TMs to scan for their respective areas.

I will eventually get to that. But typically this sheet is for our closing team to drop ahead and for days when all DBOs aren't represented.

Our scan sheet has lost a few scannable labels since we made it. Mostly seasonal salvage stuff. This is a living documents that can be updated when an item goes bye bye. No need to get a printer and shoot a label. Just update the DPCI.

Guess that is more work.
Yeah that’s fair I just have a master copy that I throw ten new label over and photocopy it and keep the master for myself.

I just go to my back room and scan an item in each of the fill groups that are mine. Or I type in the brand name of two items using MyWork and create my batches that way.

: shrug :

Our 1-for-1s are not getting pulled when the DBOs aren't present. And, even when DBOs are there, some still aren't getting 100% completed.

Train your team correctly on their fill groups. My toy & electronics folks have finally figured it out. The backroom signs help them understand without a zebra.

Last edited:
We have scannable barcodes posted on a white board in light duty. We are finally on the process of having the DBOs in Style pull their own, it's working out great and we are down to only a few items a day.

I would add typing in fill groups to myWork if I could :(

If 1-for-1s are the new norm… why are there still auto and cafs? Any idea when they'll be setting up the system to replace those antiquated fill methods with a simplified fillgroup? Or is that outside your department?

Can I at least get verification that I have all the fillgroups?
OTC, COSM, HBO1, HBO2, CHEM, PET2, PETS, PAPR, IFUR, BBO1, BBO2, BBO3, DIAP, OFCE, BATH, DOM, BED, LAMP, STAT, TOY2, TOY1, TOY3, SPRT, LUGG, HIPA, BIKE, HOME, PLAS, PLUG, BPLS, FURN, BUCK, GRC3, GRC2, GRC1, BEV, BEV2, LIQR, SNCK, CNDY, HCDY, SEA1, SEA2, SEA3, AMPG, MTFZ, FRZN, MEAT, DELI, DARY, PRO1, PRO2, GIRL, GRL2, BOYS, BOY2, INT, WOMN, MENS, ACC, JLRY, SHO1 and SHO2

Back