Archived #1 Trending on Yahoo Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they're both run by Target, if that tells you anything.

It used to be run by Amazon.com, however, Target got so tired of paying them to manage the web site, that they pulled the plug and bought some cheap web hosting and Shopping Cart software and let the disaster unfold..

Who in there right mind, would "upgrade" there website, from there tried & true working version days before the "Missioni" (highly acclaimed product launch) was released and to be sold on there own site.

Would love to know, how many positions opened up after that?

And this kind of makes me worry about SAP. "Now ordering store supplies and other needed items will be more like shopping online!"

Yeah, but hopefully not at target.com lol

This thread reminds me... Anyone else been told to cover the names of the "Orina" Mossimo Supply Co. sandals? Evidently "orina" means "urine" in Spanish...

Funny you should mention that... we just inked 'em out. Seems to me the last time they had an offensive name bounce up in shoe dept they removed them from the floor and somebody came and relabeled them before they were put out again. This time they make a boo boo and then go ahead and put them on sale the week after. >< Funnnn...

It was funny, same day I heard about this I was doing some gobacks in domestics and saw towels that were 'manatee grey'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back