Archived 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outbound, Warehouse, Inbound and MBP all pay the same. Start pay is somewhere in the 15-17$/hr ballpark, depending on your state. Packing is a little less, in the 11-14$ range, or thereabouts. A2 and B2 get a shift differential. Overall, between having slightly more hours than A-keys, the shift diff and extended shift opportunities, B2-key usually has the highest take home.

Keep in mind though that these are all generalities.

There's a few Wally folk lurking, some compare notes & some TMs have gone to work for Wally.
Just haven't heard from any DC folks yet.
One of my fav Wally workers came by my store today while I was shopping; she always came in to Starbucks for her favorite drink & we'd chat.

Nope. Unless they institute mandatory flexing (leaving early/not coming in), which I have scarcely ever heard of being done, then you will always be working 40 hrs/week minimum on B-keys and 36 for the A's.

Outbound, Warehouse, Inbound and MBP all pay the same. Start pay is somewhere in the 15-17$/hr ballpark, depending on your state. Packing is a little less, in the 11-14$ range, or thereabouts. A2 and B2 get a shift differential. Overall, between having slightly more hours than A-keys, the shift diff and extended shift opportunities, B2-key usually has the highest take home.

Keep in mind though that these are all generalities.
All non-traditional shifts get the shift differential. That includes A1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back