330 and 340 bags

How often do you use these bags? I transferred to a new store that has 20 boxes of 340s and almost as much 330s. I have been involved with SFS for 6 years and no one used 340s and very little 330s at the old store. It looks like the same for the new store as as well. I think they’d be better off discontinuing 340s and to a lesser extent 330s.

How often do you use these bags? I transferred to a new store that has 20 boxes of 340s and almost as much 330s. I have been involved with SFS for 6 years and no one used 340s and very little 330s at the old store. It looks like the same for the new store as as well. I think they’d be better off discontinuing 340s and to a lesser extent 330s.
Only ever used them for snow pants and jackets during winter.

We use the 340 for winter items and some pillows. 330 for bigger clothing items and orders. With 20 boxes your store will be good on 340 and 330 until the end of 2040 🤣

I was a fulfillment tl for around a year. Towards the end of that year I got a new etl and they wanted to make sure we had every space filled with supplies and had me order a bunch of boxes for both. I feel like we use them a decent amount for coats and pillows like someone said but it's been almost 3 years now and I'd be shocked if we ordered anymore.

Back