Archived 3rd party food

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
So, I know that Starbucks and Pizza Hut are actively engaged with Target.

What about Jamba Juice, Coldstone, and Taco Bell? We had a taco bell years ago, but it's since been replaced with PH. Do any stores still have Jamba/Coldstone, or anything else for that matter?

I think they were testing Coldstone a few years back; but, I'm going to assume if that happened it didn't pan out.

Jamba, Coldstone, or Taco Bell are better than PH, in my opinion. Well, at least better than the Pizza Hut Express Targets have. If you go to an actual Pizza Hut their big pies are good, but I don't like the small personal pan ones at the express. But, we have a PH/Starbucks. Pretty standard.

I think our hash browns are the best hash browns of any fast food place. So soft and creamy!

Is Target even putting Pizza Hut Expresses in stores anymore? It seems like Pizza Hut Express was a fad and ended a couple years ago. I have not seen any new or remodeled stores have one anymore.

In my opinion, Target screwed up by taking out the grills and fryers. Who is going to eat a pre-made trendy looking turkey sandwich or club salad. Food Ave's had more business when the grills and fryers in. The only thing I seen really sell at FAs are icees, drinks, and popcorn.

I dunno....we must have a lotta trash eaters as we always have a lunch slam selling lots of:
1. pizzas/breadstix
2. hotdogs
3. pretzels/popcorn
4. PH pastas
5. flatbreads
6. chicken tenders/nuggets
Healthy fare (salads, yogurts, fruit dippers, etc) are kinda on the bottom of the heap.

I eat the salads and sandwiches from FA, but I know it's not a big seller. People would prefer to eat garbage (and I do too a lot as well, ha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back