Archived (401k) what does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomG2x

Logistics
I'm trying to get a general purpose loan but I keep getting this message

Last edited:
Black out your name from that screen shot.

And at a guess? I would say you don't have the hours required to be eligible. 401k is 1000 hours worked *and* a minimum of 6 months' employment.

Or maybe it's a page that has to be accessed from the TSC and not from a home computer or mobile device.

Last edited:
Black out your name from that screen shot.

And at a guess? I would say you don't have the hours required to be eligible. 401k is 1000 hours worked *and* a minimum of 6 months' employment.
And change your username

Just out of curiosity, because we did discuss this as a site due to the rise of people using their real name as their username, what more could we have done to prevent you from doing that? It’s in big bold text in multiple places. (Serious question)

I think op picked the wrong link. But, make certain that your passwords for ehr are up to date.

Don't use your real name, as a user name on this site.

Maybe a troll? Will Farrel? Like THE Will Farrel, too much of a coincidence.

Try it on a computer. The mobile site doesn’t always work well. If you still can’t get it to work, there should be a contact page to send a message or call the benefits people.

@Will Farrell While your at it, can you also post your social security number, your mother’s maiden name, store number and your birthdate.

You have to create an account with Hewitt, it will be your employee # and password you create .You have to register with the site to be able to access your benefits , do you contribute to the 401k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back