5 am shift

I have to come in at 5am how early should I arrive I’ll be let in on time? They come every 15 minutes right to let people in?

I don't know if things have changed in last year, but when I was ETL, the Target rule was we were only supposed to take the alarm down for 10 minutes before the hour (up until 6am, when we could leave it down the rest of the day). So for 5am, I'd take it down at 4:50am and then leave it down until 5:10am for late-stragglers.

We start opening at 7am this week but still have our ad team coming in at 6am. My SD feels that since our guests won’t really come in earlier we’ll be ok. I know he’s right since we don’t have a tremendous morning rush ever, but part of me is like But what if we doooo!!?! 😩

I have to come in at 5am how early should I arrive I’ll be let in on time? They come every 15 minutes right to let people in?
I open the door at 4:55 am and stay until 5:05 after that you can wait until the next group of people are scheduled .
The alarm should be down only 10 minutes before 6 am anything past it’s a safety compliance .

Back