Archived 5 months and I'm gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this thread back in January. I started in the beginning of January and was extremely excited to be a GSTL. I gave it my 100% and had the support of my peers and my team. Come my 90 day review, my ETL agreed I was improving and that I was a great fit for the position.

Four months in, my ETL decided I was no longer a great fit and I wasn't performing, despite feedback from my peers otherwise. He put me at guest services. One week later HR delivered a meal compliance counseling. Somebody removed my lunch out punch, and only with AP's help and my Google location history did I get it overturned.

Thanks for the mems Target. I found a higher paying job within two days of my search. Godspeed to you all.

Last edited:
Congratulations on finding the new job.
Sorry things were so rough with Spot.

21513_applause-clapping-the-addams-family-bravo.gif

Best way to say FU is to land on your feet and find a new job. Have you decided if you are concerned about being marked as rehire-able or are going to NCNS them.

Yes, they say the best revenge is living well. If you are happy at this new job and never look back, Target cannot feel like they own you. Best of luck! And, life out of Target is awesome!

I posted this thread back in January. I started in the beginning of January and was extremely excited to be a GSTL.

Thanks for the mems Target. I found a higher paying job within two days of my search. Godspeed to you all.

Didn't that piss you off??
Every single ETL and srTL I worked with couldn't shut the fuck up about how lucky we all were to have jobs and would constantly make condescending remarks to those thinking about leaving on the lines of "you really think you'll just be able to find another job just like that?" Keep in mind my store was in a relatively nice area with very low unemployment and anytime somebody did leave they were able to find a better job within days but all the managers kept walking around acting like it was the damn great depression.

Nobody @ my store talks that silly shit.

Didn't that piss you off??
Every single ETL and srTL I worked with couldn't shut the fuck up about how lucky we all were to have jobs and would constantly make condescending remarks to those thinking about leaving on the lines of "you really think you'll just be able to find another job just like that?" Keep in mind my store was in a relatively nice area with very low unemployment and anytime somebody did leave they were able to find a better job within days but all the managers kept walking around acting like it was the damn great depression.

I have heard this before. Our store was due for a Tina visit some months ago and all the ETLs were talking about how important it is for everyone to thank Tina for our jobs and kiss her diamond-studded heels. Because at the end of the day, Tina is Target Jesus and without caring executives like her, no one would have jobs.

I'm not looking to move up the corporate ladder, Target is just a paycheck. ...and a discount.

My STL actually knows me by name because I'm not too intimidated to talk to the boss like most TMs

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina is a nasty piece of work. Very anti-FFF. Consider yourself lucky if she never crosses your path.

well if she did come to my former store I would use my Faye Dunaway (Joan Crawford) Impersonation "Tina Get Me the Ax"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back